1. Implement procurement objectives and plans;
2. Responsible for finding sources of material supply, investigating and mastering supply channels;
3. Participate in the development, selection and negotiation of suppliers;
4. Participate in the formulation, review, signing and execution supervision of procurement contracts;
5. Responsible for the monitoring, control and management of procurement costs;
6. Participate in the establishment of a supplier assessment mechanism.
1. College degree or above; fresh graduates
2. More than 1 year of purchasing experience, relevant experience in the communications industry is preferred;
3. Computer skills, commodity knowledge, and commodity procurement knowledge;
4. Commodity procurement skills, negotiation skills, basic management skills, office office software, ERP system;
5. Ability to manage, leadership, communicate and coordinate, execute, plan analysis, and teamwork;
6, proactive, patient, and careful.
The company provides employees with the following benefits:
1. Provide a working meal or 20 yuan / day meal supplement;
2. Annual medical examination;
3. Group travel;
4. Performance bonuses;
5. Five insurance and one gold;
6. Paid annual leave;
7. The work age award, the year-end award, the team award, etc. get your hands soft;
8. All kinds of paid leave (girl leave, parent-child leave)
9. On-the-job training and broad promotion space...
10. The interviewer can reimburse the fare, the upper limit is 100 yuan.